Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Friday, THANK YOU for being here.

Dear work, glad I don't have to deal with you for two days.

Dear fall weather, HELLO, please stay around a while.

Dear fall wishlist please get in my closet right now.
 
Dear wedding shoes, please appear at my doorstep and be comfortable (and on sale). I'll take either of these please:
 

loubs
 
kate spade
 
 
Dear mom, I know you are having a great time in Italy, but I really need to communicate with you about wedding stuff.

Dear junk food, I wish you would go away. I am doing really great at the gym, but you taunt me. Halloween candy, that includes you, too.

Dear Tyler, I love you and your goofy self. You really make me laugh a lot.

Dear March 23, 2013, you are 190 days away... WOW!

Dear 5pm, hurry up. I'm making a pitstop by J Crew and Old Navy on my way home.



Have a great weekend friends!

 
Photobucket
 
Ta ta,
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Kate Spade shoes! Happy weekend!

The Pink Growl said...

I adore both of those shoes - so cute! Our wedding is about a month after yours and I'm waaaaay behind on planning.

Whitney H said...

There are so many awesome things at Old Navy, I had to stop myself from buying everything in the store!!

Unknown said...

both of those shoes are to die for!

Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Mason said...

Those Kate Spade shoes are simply to die for! Please get them so I can wear vicariously... *sigh*

Stephen said...

I feel pretty weird saying this but ... those shoes are really something.